Friday, January 20, 2017

#RESIST


At best he is a con man and a fraud, at worst he is a Russian puppet. I will give him more respect than his party gave his predecessor, though just. barely. However, like his party did with 44, I will fight his hatred and ignorance every step of the way.

His America is not the one I volunteered to serve.
As many on the right are fond of saying;

I took an oath, there is no expiration date on that oath.
There is however an order of precedence to that oath.
"...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."
precedes "...obey the orders of the President."

I believe the President is both an enemy (foreign or domestic) to the Constitution and to the country. I will
#Resist his administration until they haul my ass back to Guantanamo Bay...

No comments: