Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Here be a Draggin...

Ass old guy.

I went to bed about 2 am, yay.  Awake at 4:30...boo.
I did manage to get a little more sleep, yay.  Took me four hours to snag an additional two of snooze-time...boo.

The alarm would have went off at 9, yay.  Except I had already shut it off and got out of bed before it sounded...boo.

Hot steamy shower, yay.  A visit to the doctor...boo.

My psychiatrist says I'm stable, yay.  I'm not so certain...boo.

I don't seem to have any new stress triggers, yay.  Except my psychiatrist's typing skills.  Ugh.  Two-fingered, hunt and peck..boo.  I will give her credit though, she's fairly quick with it.

I got outside, yay.  In the sauna that was the first day of summer in the wastelands...boo.

The scenery was nice on the trip through campus to the bus stop, yay.  And it is incredibly sexist for me to say so...boo.

Old fat guy, with limited sleep, after a walk in the wastelands is wiped out, boo.
Old fat guy ain't quite dead yet...yay.

Hockey season is over, boo.
The NHL just released the 2016-2017 schedule...yay.

October 12th isn't that far away, yay.
Bringing winter...boo, hiss, boo.

It's three hours before midnight and this is the only entry I have going, boo.  But it's an entry, the cheaty, inane, rambling drivel it is will post at midnight, (my future, your past, probably), and keep me pushing towards six-months. Double Yay.

Thanks, as always, yay.
See you tomorrow...boo. (not really).


No comments: