Thursday, July 7, 2016

Don't Bother.

Six down, one hundred and thirty-two to go.

Move along folks, there's nothing to see here.  It's nearly 10p.m and I haven't got anything to post at midnight.   This one exists only to keep the string going.   Between a low range headache that's threatening to evolve into a full blown migraine and waiting for a refill of my "Help keep Chip on an even keel" prescription I haven't felt like doing much more than blinking this afternoon.

I didn't notice the effects of the anti-depressant when I first started it.  The smoothing of the edges crept up on me.  Not the same when you run out.  I've been wanting to smash things with a rock for three days now.  As a result, I'm purposely avoiding any news or stresses even more so than normal.  I can't afford a new TV, computer or both should I throw one through the other.

Chip needs to return to an even keel.  Hopefully, tomorrow.


Seven down, one hundred and thirty-one to go.

Thanks, especially for sticking through this nonsense.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: