Monday, July 25, 2016

Take a number please.

Less than twelve hours after posting what I assumed was the last of the Ramble I began to contemplate what I would compose for Monday.  Ugh, I hate the way my brain works sometimes.  I don't want to do these, but I don't want to not do them either. 

Is this one a fluke, a statistical blip, an aberration or a weird Marvelesque post-credit teaser?  Will there be another one tomorrow, or another 114 to get through to the first of the year?  Don't ask, I don't have an answer.  Oh, and again, don't bet on it.  My apologies to the presumptive blog count pool winner.  Looks like your ticker tape parade has to be cancelled. 

Now serving #154.

If you're still here, thanks.  If you're not still here, congratulations on kicking the habit, I obviously haven't yet...

See you when I see you.


Postscript;  This one was written on Friday afternoon, it's now ten minutes before midnight on Sunday night.  I've had multiple opportunities to stop it from posting, deleting it and letting the dnr no-code order stand.  Instead, I'm frantically attempting heroic measures to keep it alive.  In addition to this one there are two others that have been composed and scheduled, taking me to Wednesday.  I know, I must be insane...

No comments: